- Corporate & Commercial Practice
Giovanis Kouzalis is a lawyer and Partner of United Advocates with extensive experience in corporate & commercial matters. He has expertise in the legal aspect of the property market in Cyprus as he has devoted the last 30 years to the company G Kouzalis LLC. He is also the CEO and Director of Tailormade Solutions LTD, a legal advisory company which specializes in Contracts and Conveyancing, Committee legislation, Intellectual property, Renewable Energy, Medical Negligence, Car Insurance Claims, probate, and administration of the deceased’s estate.
Giovanis has an excellent rapport with clients and is often praised for his clear direction, responsiveness, and forthright opinion. He has an astute legal mind which he developed during his time as a legal advisor and consultant over the years. He offers outstanding legal guidance and clients return due to his exceptional ability to recommend and explain a well-thought-out legal course of action.
He can speak English and Greek fluently.
- MSc in Financial Markets & Derivatives – London Guildhall University
- MA International Comparative & Business Law – London Guildhall University
- LLB (Honors) Sheffield University
- President of the Cyprus Parents Associations of Public Kindergarten.
- President of the Local Kindergarten Association.
- President of SPEA. (Entrepreneurs Association for the Promotion of Business in the Famagusta District)
- President of the Fatherhood Association for the Larnaca District Public Kindergarten Schools.
- President of the Youth Commerce Chambers of Famagusta.
- Committee Member of the local Chambers of Commerce.
- Member of the Cyprus – Lebanese Business Association.
- Member of the Cyprus Parents Association for Public Schools.
- Member of the Cyprus –Chinese Business Association.
- Member of the Cyprus and Famagusta Chambers of Commerce and Cyprus Chambers of Commerce.
- Member of the Russian Cypriot Business Association.
- Member of the Cyprus and Famagusta Bar Association (Lawyers Association)