Founding Partner & Chairman
26 years proven management, directorship, financial and legal skills within the Transport industry with capability of developing and maintaining business relationships with a wide range of organizations within the private and public sector as well as individuals from varying multicultural backgrounds.
He has an extensive experience especially in the field of corporate advice of companies and also of companies with international relations including the preparation of international contracts as well as the establishment of companies in other countries. Further Mr. Alzari has a substantial network of international business associates.
Mr. Alzari is a person who can be best judged by his contributions and achievements. He is blessed with the skills of excellent communication and negotiations skills not just to wow a court room, charm a jury or appease the media, but also to converse with his clientele of any gender, religion, race, color or creed. He has the quality of Consistency, Persistency and Reliability as his clients always have access to him to speak with him on a regular basis without being waylaid by his secretaries at every turn. He possesses logical thinking skills – the ability to work through issues in theory and logically deduce the best course of action. What adds more value to his career in the above fields is his propounding experience in the finance and auditing.
University of Sharjah, Bachelor of Law.
UAE University, B.Sc. in Accounting.
• Qualified Lawyer by Institute of training & Judicial Studies – Ministry of Justice UAE.
• Qualified Arbitrator by Sharjah International Commercial Arbitration Centre.
• Internal Quality Auditor by AIB Vincotte International.
• Qualified Assessor by Dubai Quality Award.
• Registered Financial Auditor by Ministry of Economy.
• Former Board of Director member of Etihad Rail.
• Former Board of Director member of National Transport Authority.
• Former Board of Trustees member of General Secretariat of Awqaf in Sharjah.
• Former Director General of Sharjah Transport.
• Former Board member and Audit Committee Chairman – of some of federal authorities in the UAE.
• Member – The International Bar Association (IBA)
• Member – The Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
Honored by UITP in 2012 as one of public transport leadership figure influential in the development of transport in the Middle East and North Africa