Our litigation team is comprised of highly experienced lawyers qualified to practice in diverse jurisdictions. Our advocates are qualified to represent clients before the various UAE courts and tribunals. We are also registered to represent clients in the DIFC courts. We have lawyers with specific focus in specialised areas of law and disputes. Our strength lies in our knowledge of UAE laws and practical experience in dealing with a variety of cases. We are regularly instructed by foreign law firms and companies to advise and strategize on local court cases and litigation procedures and matters.
Our litigation experience includes:
- Prosecuting and defending civil and commercial claims including real estate and construction contracts, rental and labor disputes, criminal and personal affairs cases and all types of urgent matter cases, from First Instance to Cassation Court.
- Appealing judgments and preparing the required documentation as well as executing judgments.
- Filing and dealing with police complaints and representing clients before the relevant authorities.
The following are examples of our recent matters:
- Successfully represented a well-known UAE contractor in attaching the liquidation of a $75 million bank guarantee against a major international contractor.
- Representing a number of European citizens with complex criminal charges before the UAE authorities.
- Obtained a successful judgment in the labor Court for a private client of an amount of AED 500,000.