- Alternative Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
Office: Abu Dhabi/Cairo/Dubai
Founding Partner & CEO
Walid has successfully managed several law firms in the UAE prior to forming United Advocates. His exposure to various business cultures and widely divergent professionals strengthens his ability to work at all levels and for a wide variety of clients. He strives to make United Advocates the best by providing excellent and sought-after legal services through a committed team of legal professionals and legal support staffs which has led to him to receiving the best UAE law firms of the year award in the inaugural BURJ CEO Awards in Washington DC.
Walid has a proven track record of leadership qualities and delivering value to his clients. His clients appreciate his insights into their legal needs and clear communication skills. His ability in crafting strategic visions to achieve business goals has resulted in many achievements. Through his experience and knowledge, he has built up a strong contact network including both local and international contacts. He has developed an exceptional background in people and case management and a professional style based on inter-personal communication skills and an ability to make the best possible use of his network of contacts.
- Former CEO of Consolidated Advocates
- Former CEO of Abdulla Al-Ali & Associates
- Former Contracts Consultant at Abdulla Al-Ali & Associates
- Former General Coordinator and Deputy Chairman of Yes Property Investment.
- Former Head of Contracts Department at Yes Property Investment
- How the Prophet of Islam Treated Animals
- The Book of Fasting
- The Provisions of Zakat El Fitr and Eid.
- The Provisions of the Fasting
- Diploma in Arbitration from Sharjah University
- Diploma in Arbitration between Legislation and Islamic Sharia Law from IAMA/ Ain Shams University
- LLM from Cornell Bridge University – USA
- BA degree from Cornell Bridge University – USA
- BA degree from University of Mansoura – Egypt
- International Academy for Mediation and Arbitration (IAMA)
- Arab Union of Arbitration for Investment and Economic Dispute (Arab League Countries Council)